Tweet Website is a collection of web pages which contains text content,images and videos which is hosted in WWW(World Wide Web) and can access in internet through Web Address (URL).
Web page nothing but its also a document typically written in plain text interspersed with formatting instructions of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML or XHTML).
Mainly two types of website are there. i.e., Static website and Dynamic website.
Static website means the web pages is stored in web server and will send to user browser. Basically most of websites using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) for static websites.
Dynamic website means the web pages are updated or customizes frequently or automatically by using some programming languages like PHP,.net,java etc…
Advantages of Dynamic website:
A dynamic website can operate more effectively. Mostly when doing dynamic website we have to create a page template and database where the page data in stored and dynamically displaying in web page. This type of website is easy to update and maintain. It will reduce lot of works like each time no need to file transform for small change. so when comparing to static websites this type of website is more popular and effective.
- Dynamic website can update easily.
- It is much more functional when comparing to static website.
- We can store particular data for each user by making them to logging in to our website.
- Easily we can intimate our new content to site user and bringing them back to our site.
- We can monitor traffic our our website with out depending to the third party Services.